LovSurfing

GrazuteRoom.lt

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Jul 6, 2011 - Social Service of Protection of Children of Lithuania

 Lithuanians... I one raising two children, one is three years old, the other is five. I sit at home with the children. Lithuania has caused me a lot of losses, a lot - for no reason, without responsibility and without remorse. Do not think that I am a dependent, my work experience in companys of Americ & Europen is more than threty years. Today, official I don't get very much money from the state of Lithuania. This official income I don't have enough for food for children, and I don't have relatives who could help me, I don't have a secret treasure, and in my yard not falling money from the sky to.

But... But, I help another woman who lives with me under the same roof with a child. The girl is only one year old. I took she to live with me, from a outdoor. Everything from me - warmth, hot water, food, and clothes. I am not complaining, her situation is understandable, she receives only 315 litas /90 euro/ from the state, she has no education, and the child's father is a drunkard. I understend - need to help people... but why all from my acc ?

 Annoying not this. do Annoying, as a social service, children's services not care about living conditions childrens. Well, todai as telking wolkers of social service of protection of children of Lithuania we live in the basement, but with such conditions as the circumstances allowed us not bad, and we take care of children. We all live like this, I provided housing for both the children and this woman to the best of my ability, of my account. It is known that we want to live better, but there are official objective circumstances. At some point, I and may be children can go to concentration camps as illegals immigrants, or be sent to Russia, or generally they will start financical, material, moral pressing us stronger how maked today. Because we need to have a living area, like a safe, so that all our property will not be stolen in I absence, but today I can’t make another separate room for my guardians. And this problem.

 And what I don't understand.... Children's services, social services, city administration, they care about the conditions where the children live, but so far they have not done anything as a pozitiv for me, this woman, this childrens from self account. They, everyone wants to be good, but only from my account. It seems to me that if you really care, contribute to the financial support of this small family, ask myself who and how can help to arrange a separate room for them, if you do not know how to suggest they something better than me. This will be fair... Oh, otherwise, who needs these social services under the administration anyway. To keeping alcoholics? It seems to me that if you have neither the energy nor the desire to help, then you must be satisfied with the conditions I give, and for that, you must be grateful. It your Lithuanian woman and Lithuanian childrens !

 In addition, from document whith to me maked Rietavo self goverment in Russian consulate of Lithuania I am a Russian citizen, a person who need deported and who need is tortured by the Lithuanian Government. But see I help your people, I save you and children from hunger, from senseless suicides... Your people are pressing me, and you are watn... Oh, what a pity?!

Well, it seems so to me... I see it so this.

 

You might also be interested:

Notification of crimes committed from administration of self government of Rietavas / Indictment / Lawsuit from 2022.12.11
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Addendums



No comments:

Post a Comment