LovSurfing

GrazuteRoom.lt

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lithuania, Mar 17, 2011... Innovative Technologies

Am don't understand why ?

Today, am are trying to find money for the innovative project of building on the water. I understand that this is not a perfect and not big project today. I understand that there are similar studio of projects in Italy, China, Japan, and America. But my ideas are different from analog, and   idea I don't want to spoil it with small things. I don't want will be a spender, I don't want to have to pay for electricity or gas more than the cost of necessary depreciation of equipment and its maintenance.  I don't like such variants, for which the residents of Lithuania pay today, am don't want axcise tax  to increasing the real price of electricity and gas. But I understand that if Kubilis succeeded in selling gas to Lukashenka at a discount under the agrementing of kickbacks, the price for Lithuanian consumers would be the same as Russia's price is now. Butit's a stupid business, such as network marketing, but it seems that the Lithuanian government is targeting it today with a  scheme to enrich individuals who are in power. Well I want will ask for a very small amount of money for a study project that can be very useful for Lithuania, and I need a normal colleagues, not a moron, with education (engineers, chemists, physicists). I need cooperation with scientists, and practical money on pay for their work.

How to finance innovative projects, today I will try to implement online business projects, build a hair salon with a salon, and attract in it residents of not far away cities and villages. I can't do anything anymore. Money is very scarce. I have two problems - money and time.
I need help, I really need it... but it no !

No comments:

Post a Comment