LovSurfing

GrazuteRoom.lt

Friday, February 11, 2011

Buildings on Water !

Recently,  Lithuanian it's epicenter a cataclysms  - floods, hurricanes, storms...
But there are also seasonal regalia, there is a reason and can it's believed to reduce or localize the consequences of the element ? For example, you can see my realized projects, where the plots are dry during the floods, the roofs do not fall down, no matter what the hurricane, the shingles do not fly in the yard. But my projects is miscalculated and differs from the mass constructions in Lithuania. But that's not what I want to talk about.

I'm want talking about floods!
There will still be tides, and the zero level of the ocean (according to the sea level zero level) will rise. Also there will be a hurricanes and a forest fires. But periodic floods can be fought. As an example in Holland. It is possible to make calculated corrective reliefs and centralized drainage systems. Similar work was attempted in East Prussia and the amplitude of the destruction on the flood criterion was reduced. Not only the destruction amplitude was reduced, but also the incoming sea waters were filtered out. This is a very important thing!
Today, Lithuanian authorities care more about the manifistations, a Minsk transitway and livelihood loans for Lukashenka and not investments in this sector. O this is money, Europian Union money.
 
What will I offer ?

I have a foundation option that can withstand floods and I can make floating reinforced concrete foundations on which low-rise engineering structures can be built. this buidings little floor, I have thoughts of one or two floors, and need engineering structures - and production, and live structures. Today in Lithuania not experience such works and have only my calculations, but you can benefit from this. First, I use the most efficient place coast-sea on the coast on the border of the watter, secondly, I use structures in the sea, such as bases, to house warehouses, thirdly, you can use already flooded areas due to the specific equipments (electrical transformers, pumping stations, medpoints, etc.) The price is very good for such buildings with floating foundations, but if you use the right ones materials, as to such work, the fittings (stainless metal), the generator system, the system of filtering sewers and water - the constructions are more expensive.
First, I want will talk only about structures, warehouses, cafes, juice areas and small concert areas on the temporarily/seasonally flooded areas.

What do I want ?

reduce losses associated with seasonal floods and due to the achieved savings in investments in my engineering proekts of fermers, utility and residential structures on the high seas !

No comments:

Post a Comment